Thursday, July 28, 2011

Explorer's Guide Cover Illustration

The Explorer's Guide to Drawing Fantasy Creatures
I've been plastering my blog and website with images of my book's cover for a few weeks, so I thought it was time to share the full, wrap-around cover illustration. Much of the left side of the illustration as printed on the back of the book had to be covered by necessary copy. Even so, it's a fun design, and I'm happy with the way it turned out.

In other news, it appears my book is now in stock and ready to ship at Amazon.com and my publisher's online store, NorthLightShop.com! I added a link to purchase my book at NorthLightShop.com on the sidebar of my blog. I will also be making signed copies available for purchase at my website once I return from Gen Con.

And please stay on the lookout for The Explorer's Guide to Drawing Fantasy Creatures in brick and mortar stores. If your favorite bookstore or arts and crafts store does not carry it, please consider asking them to!