Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer Convention Costumes

Attending conventions is a fun opportunity to share and discuss my work in person with the rest of the world. The only drawback to occupying a table at a convention is my inability to experience the rest of the show. It can be difficult to make the rounds in an art show even if I manage to show up before the doors open to attendees, I miss out on attending interesting panels, and rarely have the time to shop in the exhibition hall. (Shop was the only thing I did when I started going to comic cons in high school!) I also miss seeing many of the costumes during the convention, but I do manage to catch a few that come through the art show.

Here were some of my favorites:








1 comment:

Lore said...

Yay! I didn't get many pics of myself and my husband. (Harlock/Emeraldas) And I didn't see the girls in the second picture, but I had been admiring this picture I found on Tumblr. I'm sad I missed them. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavv61U8Lb1r1q2n9o3_1280.jpg